To be or not to be... a sport fanatic!

I like some different sports, but now I don’t play next to nothing. Some sports that I like are soccer, box, karate, wu-shu, racing, fencing, basketball, between others. But my favourite sport is soccer, because is a economic and massive sport to play. Near of my residence, are two courts, and some days, when I have free time, I go with my partners and neighbours.
Soccer is the only sport that I play now, but only around three times in a month.
When I travel to Curico, I go to my cousin’s fast-food local to see soccer matches, because there he has many sports channels, as CDF or FOXsports.
I’m not a sports fanatic, because I don’t pass the time watching sports news or matches, and I don’t die if I lose a match or scores. I like see the matches, overcoat if there is a Chilean player. I like the game style of “El Mago Valdivia”: he control the ball, goes over to the enemies and deliver the ball to his partners very well.
But, one sport that I would like to play is fencing. Really, I would like to learn the rules and to have the money to buy the equipment and pay the classes. One of reasons that deprive me of hope is the high cost of this sport.
I think that fencing is a very exigent sport, because it requires concentration, good physical condition, good reflexes and high-speed; in other words: to be and to perform like a spring. Well, I consider it like a elite sport, and I really think that I never could play it, but to dream is free.

0 comments: